[+]What is NOPcon?
NOPcon is a non-profit hacker conference. It is the only geek-friendly conference without sales pitches in Turkey. The conference aims to learn and exchange ideas and experiences between security researchers, consultants and developers. One more, it’s a conference for community. It’s completely free to attend.
The 6th edition of NOPcon is taking place in Istanbul/TURKEY on the 3 May 2018. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey, constituting the country’s economic, cultural and historical heart.
We don’t place any restrictions on topic. However, here is a general list of topics that make us exciting;
– Vulnerability Research & Discovery Techniques
– Exploitation and Mitigation Bypass Techniques
– Malware, Rookit Technology
– Smartphone/Mobile/Embedded Hacking & Security
– Hardware Hacking Techniques
– 0day vulns and exploits
– New hacking/security tools for community
– Hardware and Software Reverse Engineering
– Infrastructures Hacking and Security
One more, there’s no restrictions on topics. Just send your paper, if you think it is cool!
[+]How to submit?
Your submission shoud include following details;
– Name, last name and contact details
– Brief bio
– Place of residence
– Presentation topic and description
Submissions should be sent to “info[.at.]nopcon.org” untill the 28nd February, 2018.
28nd February, 2018
[+]Selected Speakers’ Privileges
NOPcon is one of the fewest security conferences which doesn’t sell tickets and doesn’t have any income from tickets. Thus, we have limited budget that we get from sponsors. Anyway, we try to cover speakers’ following expenses if we can;
– Free hotel accommodation
– Round economy class air tickets
[+]Registration and Tickets
Conference is free to attend but we have limited seats.
Just register online on http://www.nopcon.org/